advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

SHarp low back pain that radiates to stomache

This has not really happened to me before. I was doing heavy landscaping lifting logs and it came on like not just at one and last night it was so tight and the pain in my abdominals was like shooting. But i then took tylenol alive and shower and it went away all night till today and came back today so i believe im throwing something out causing the nerve to make my abdomen feel like bloated or cramps  . since it did go away then come back i was wondering jeeze  kina feels like someone has an ice pic in my back on and off and that im having cramps in my stomach and my area where my liver is feel like shooting pain .  any suggestions. 

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome kenshamrock we’re glad you’re here!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. The article outlines common lower back pain causes, symptoms, and treatments. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• I don’t know cause we’re not Drs but my brother got a hernia doing heavy lifting.

Do you have numbness or pain down your leg because when I injured my back I had other issues. 

I get pains and bloat and have to go for ultrasound for gallbladder but I also have IBS so,,,

You better get to the Dr. any tummy pain is important to get checked out. Even if it’s your back if you have workman’s comp you need to see a Dr. right away if it happened on the job. Like I would go to Urgent care and get checked out if it were me. 

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.