advertisement
advertisement

Facing Long Fusion and Degenerative Scoliosis Repair T4-S1

My question(s): can someone give me a sense of what such a long fusion surgery is like? This will be my 7th spinal surgery. All have restored function, my main criterion. I have done my research about this procedure and reviewed both articles and forum discussions here. The approach will be posterior only. 

• I am back after my last spine surgery, an L5-S1 fusion in 2014. 
  • I recently had a thoracic spine MRI which showed significant cord compression at T10-11. 
  • I did a local consult but already knew I would need to go to a tertiary center for consult and care. 
  • Fortunately I had been to see a neurosurgeon at a spine institute in a tertiary care setting. He was able to see me quickly and determined that I would need a long fusion with scoliosis repair. I previously had obtained other consults from tertiary hospitals in the area, leaving me very satisfied with this surgeon, who does a number of these procedures every year.
  • After receiving additional test results, including a lumbar MRI, he extended the area he felt need to be fused to the current proposed set of levels. 
  • His repairs will include osteotomies for the scoliosis as well as revision surgery for my lumbar spine, fused from L1-S1. 
  • It is a 2-day surgery scheduled for the end of October, which worries me because I already have some symptoms of progressing cord compression. His nurse coordination has made him aware of this. But it's COVID-19 meets OR availability. 

I am also aware that this mega-major surgery will be incredibly painful, especially as it involves so much of the thoracic spine. A high priority for me is resolving how pain management will be handled. Thanks for your help.

advertisement

Comments

• Hi bookcat - I had a 10 level fusion due to adult onset idiopathic scoliosis 4 years ago. I am fused T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Although not as long as your proposed surgery, it is still very similar. I had an excellent recovery with very little pain and was pretty much back to living my life normally at around 6 - 7 months post op. But even at 7 weeks post op I was very mobile and independent. I followed surgeon's orders to a "T". No BLT's (bending, lifting, twisting), walking as much as I could several times a day, no NSAIDS, pain meds as necessary to stay ahead of the pain etc.. Mine was also a 2 day procedure - from the front and side on Monday to release ligaments, remove disc material and place cages in the intervertebral spaces. And then posteriorly 2 days later to straighten my 51 degree curve and place 2 titanium rods and 24 screws. I was actually okayed by my surgeon to go home on Friday but had trouble maintaining my blood pressure (kept passing out when getting up to walk) so stayed 2 more days. 

I am definitely a success story and have no regrets. Just living my life!

Cheers!

• Hi, bookcat - I had a 50-degree scoliosis-repair fusion, T10-S1, in the summer of 2017. That's not as long as yours will be, but I can tell you about my experience in case it helps you prepare for yours! I also had two surgeries, but they were two weeks apart: The posterior surgery came first, and that was the really long one (several hours) that involved realigning my vertebrae, putting the grafts between them, and putting in the titanium rods (and screws, etc.). I was in the hospital for 7 days, but it probably was because I had issues with blood pressure and low sodium and they had to keep me there until I was stable enough to go to my parents' house, where I began my recovery. 

Two weeks later, I went back for the anterior surgery, where they put more grafts in in the lumbar portion so as to make the lower part of the fusion extra strong and stable. That surgery was a piece o' cake compared to the posterior one! I also didn't have complications, so that made a big difference, of course.

The pain was manageable, but only because I took the pain meds exactly as prescribed for the first few weeks - did not miss a dose, because I wanted to stay ahead of the pain. That strategy worked as well as could be expected...there was pain, and I think that might be inevitable, but I focused on walking a litle each day and adding to that as time went by, eating well, doing exactly what the PT and OT told me to do, and keeping my head together (!). 

It took me longer than urbmshr (above) to get to where I felt what I'd call "pretty good" - it was probably close to a year, if I'm honest. I'm happy to share more if you have specific questions, so feel free to keep writing in! I'm at the three-year mark this summer, and I'm finally feeling REALLY good - active again (riding a recumbent bike and walking a ton), not in pain at all, and feeling more like myself again. 

Good luck with your surgeries - we are here to support you! 

-Chrissy  

• advertisement
  • bookcatbbookcat United States Posts: 16

urbmshr and MorningGirl, thank you so much for your responses! It is good to know others have gone through this and come out the other side. I know recoveries are extremely variable in the time they take and the issues that come up. 

• I have been told 12 hr/dy for 2 days (for planning purposes at least) for surgery and about 10-12 days in hospital. This probably takes into account that I am an older woman and my risks for complications are high. 
    • Was there anything special/specific you did to prepare for your surgeries?
    • Did they use an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) protocol?
    • Did you need to wear a back brace afterwards?
    • Was inpatient rehab ever suggested?
    • Was there anything that suprised you in preparing for surgery?

Thank you again for your helpful responses.

• bookcat - my surgical center/hospital offered a class for those preparing for spinal surgery. My husband and I both attended that class about 6 weeks prior to my surgery and then I went again because, to be honest, the first time I went I was more like a deer in the headlights listening to the information being presented. In hindsight, that was such a helpful class and I feel lucky that I even knew about it because it was really just mentioned as an aside but I picked up on it. There were only 8 or 10 people there and I think it might be because they don't actively promote it. Considering I had my surgery at age 58 and the only other hospital experience I ever had was a tonsillectomy at age 3  :o I found this class extremely beneficial. It was presented by a surgical nurse who works with the surgeons at that hospital so had some insight as to what to expect for post op care, types of closing materials each doc uses, typical length of hospital stay, that kind of insider information (haha). So you might want to check to see if anything like that is offered at your surgical facility.

Things I did to get ready was to move everything that I would be using on a daily basis to waist level. Underwear, socks, toothbrush, your coffee cup, your dinner plate, pantry items, you get the idea. Also from the class we asked about the type of bandages to have on hand for the daily changes and how to best cover the incisions for showering.

I was sent home with a walker and a TLSO rigid back brace that I was instructed to wear 24/7 (except for showering) for 15 weeks. Braces really seem to be an individual choice of the surgeon. To me it appears that most don't recommend/use them. I was fine with wearing the brace, in fact it was a great reminder of the new way I had to move. It is really easy to remember not to bend or lift but I can't believe how often and how many movements involve twisting. Just reaching across your body for that thing on the other side of the sink causes a twist in your spine. The brace reminded me to keep my shoulders and my hips pointing in the same direction. By the end of the 15 weeks, it was starting to become second nature.

I didn't have any physical therapy and was told that IF it was necessary it wouldn't begin until a minimum of 6 weeks post op. I had no problems or complications so no PT was ever ordered. You do get visits before you are discharged from PT and OT to instruct you on best ways to get out of bed, get on and off the toilet, get dressed, go up and down stairs etc..

No inpatient rehab was ever suggested but that may have been because my husband was available to help whenever and wherever necessary. My first night at home was rough because my blood pressure was still a little shaky and we were both a little nervous. But by the next day I felt pretty good. Took a much welcomed shower and washed my hair (that was Heaven). It was exhausting though. That actually was my biggest surprise - how easily I tired and how slow I moved. I just couldn't get my legs to move any faster and couldn't figure out why. But after a couple weeks my leg strength came back and I was walking a more normal speed.

Yikes, this is long - if you are still reading I hope it is helpful. Feel free to ask me anything, clearly I have no problem talking about my experience.

Cheers!

~Sandi

• Hi, bookcat - 

My experience was somewhat like Sandi's, and I heartily endorse all of the pointers she gave you. I totally get what she means by her "deer in the headlights" response to that first class, so that was smart to go back a second time! (I didn't have such a class offered to me, but if you do, it sounds like a really great idea.)

So my own approach to the surgery was this - I did the following ahead of time:

1) I bought an iPod and put all of my favorite music (especially calming music, like a lot of classical stuff), meditations, and audiobooks on it for the hospital and recovery time. I knew I'd be alone a lot, and probably would need distraction, and music really helped me a lot. 

2) I got loose, comfortable clothing for post-op and recovery. That included elastic-waisted bottoms (e.g. sweatpants, loose shorts), roomy tops, and slip-on sneakers (pretty sure they were Skechers...?). I didn't wear socks for a long while, as it was impossible to get them on and take them off without help. 

3) Made sure I had all I might need for the bedside, once I got home. It was helpful to have a non-spill cup with a lid and built-in straw to put on the bedside table so that I didn't have to turn (couldn't!) to get a cup of water. Also helpful: A phone charger with an extra-long cord so I could leave the end of it within reach and recharge my phone and iPod without having to get up and down. 

4) Got a shower-head attachment that had a hose + sprayer so I could shower sitting down. Unlike Sandi, I wasn't able to shower at all for two full weeks after the posterior (first) surgery and for another few days after the anterior one, but I did use baby wipes to do a sort of sponge bath (my mother helped me) for the time that I couldn't shower. Then, I was able to shower with help as long as my mother set me up with the hose/sprayer and put the soap and shampoo within easy reach in front of me.

5) Bought gauze pads, paper tape (I'm allergic to the really sticky kind), alcohol prep pads, and other things I thought I'd need post-op. 

6) Bought a few grabbers to spread around in different rooms so I wouldn't have to think about trying to carry one around with me when I was using a walker! I had no idea how often I drop things, but boy, my eyes were opened when I had my fusion! I used those grabbers all the time. Still do, in fact, as getting something off the floor usually entails getting on my knees, and that's a lot of work!

I didn't go to rehab, as it was not recommended (and I had my parents to help me post-op). I did have OT in the hospital and continued it for the 6 weeks at "home" following surgery - that helped me learn that I could and should walk and even go up stairs (only a few at first) in order to get back some strength and gain mobility with my new body. It was tiny increments at a time with that - I added a little every couple of days, and by the end of six weeks I was walking to the end of the block and back (with the walker, of course) a couple of times a day. I eventually graduated to a cane - I highly recommend the kind that has a rubbery, four-sided base to it - not the four legs, just the one-piece, rubber base - both because it's stable and non-slip and because if you knock it over, you can get it back up by stepping on the base! I know that seems pretty random, but I am SO glad I got that cane! It fell over a lot, and I did a lot of cool cane-retrieval with my foot.

I'm sure there's more - if I think of anything really important, I'll write again. And if you have ANY questions at all, don't hesitate to ask - I'm sure Sandi or I (or another Forum member) will be able to answer most or all of them. 

-Chrissy

• advertisement

Wow, what great info! And yes, Sandi, I read and appreciated every word. My surgery will be out of town at a tertiary treatment center so if they offer a spine class I may be out of luck. Fortunately they have provided some online videos about getting to and through the surgery process. However, as you both have said, there's a lot more to the prep and what to expect afterwards. I love the cane bottom recommendation! I have been trying to imagine how I could pick it back up w/my foot. 

As I live alone and my only bathroom is on the second floor (think narrow 15 steps), I passed along the info to the surgery scheduler, who was very helpful. There is a good rehab facility in my town I hope to be able to get into. 

• I am a bit worried about my recovery from anesthesia administered during both days and sedation overnight. Did either of you find that to be an issue for you? 
    • I am also curious about the level of pain you experienced and how you managed it.

Thanks for being on the other end of these posts. You have all been so helpful!

• Welcome bookcat we’re glad you’re here!

I am sorry that I haven't seen this sooner and give you the proper welcome to the forum, but it looks like you have been in very good hands so far.

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

Have you read the Scoliosis Surgery article on Spine-health? It has some really good information about the goals of surgery for scoliosis. You may also want to take a look at the article, Scoliosis Surgery: Postoperative Care, which outlines what to expect after surgery and provides tips for planning for scoliosis surgery recovery.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.

Chip 

Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Thank you, Challenger. I did read everything you have suggested before posting here. I was so very happy to come back to Spine-Health after a previous positive experience and see the amount of useful info and support this site offers. I so appreciate that it's here. 

• Hi, bookcat - To answer your questions about anesthesia/sedation and pain:

My own reaction to the anesthesia after the first (and longer) of the two surgeries was not great - just being honest there. I did fine in the O.R. and  then in the initial hours in the recovery room, so in that regard, I did okay. However, I went on to have a 5-day delirium that they never did figure out completely - they thought it could be related to a combination of the anesthesia and some of the meds I was on for depression and anxiety, but that was just their best educated guess. And because the delirium was accompanied by super-low blood pressure combined with low blood sodium, the whole thing was hard to manage from a medical standpoint. In any case, I recovered from that and had no lasting effects (except that ever since then, my previously high blood pressure totally disappeared! I consider that a blessing...). I was not sedated at night at all - just given IV pain meds with a pump that I could squeeze to administer it as needed (in limited amounts, of course). 

As for the pain after that, I was sent home with Percocet and took it as prescribed for the first few weeks. I won't lie - there was a lot of pain in those early weeks, and my tack was to take the pain meds exactly as prescribed (I used an alarm on my phone to remind me when to take them), focus on doing my regular walks around the house and on the driveway using the walker, and stay as busy as I could with self-care, listening to music and audiobooks, and watching old episodes of "Seinfeld." :) The good news is, the pain did subside over time and I was able to wean myself off the Percocet within a couple of months. Remember, though: Everybody's experience with pain and pain meds is going to be so different -- I want to emphasize that my experience may not be at all what yours ends up being! The key is to stay ahead of it as best you can. 

Like you, I live alone, and when I returned home after 6 weeks at my parents' house, the friend who had been cat-sitting for me while I was away just stayed on and helped me for the next couple of months. I felt fortunate to have her around for company and help when I needed it! At the time, I was living in a 3rd-floor walk-up apartment, so I did need a some extra help getting outside for my twice-daily walks. I was able to do most of the other daily activities by myself (I ate a lot of pre-made and frozen dinners for a while there, as cooking was too much work for me! I also had friends who brought me dinner food, so that was a nice bonus).

I hope this is helpful info. I forgot to say that I did just fine with the anesthesia for the second (anterior) surgery. Your surgeon, anesthesiologist , and care team will of course do all they can to ensure that your experience goes as smoothly as possible! 

-Chrissy

This is such valuable info. Thank you, thank you. I just found out my surgery is scheduled for August 17th and 18th, 3.5 weeks away. I drive down to see the surgeon next week. I will bring my laptop so my son can do a video chat. The surgeon wants to meet him and.make sure he knows about the surgery and what to expect. Stuff's getting real! 

• Hi, bookcat - Glad to see you - I was afraid I had scared you away with my own story! 

Wow - you're scheduled and everything! That's great - glad your son can "sit in" on your meeting with the surgeon. Always good to have that other set of ears to listen to what the doc says. It's really good that the surgeon wants to meet your son and prepare him, too! That's a sign of a thoughtful surgeon. 

Good luck to you - I'll be thinking of you on the 17th and 18th! 

-Chrissy

Thanks, MorningGirl. It was so very helpful to get a sense of some of the complications that occur. You are a great source of info!

My current issue is that both sons are pushing hard for me to get a second opinion from a neurosurgeon at a tertiary hospital down south. While I appreciate and respect their concern that I am not adequately evaluating the situation, I don't feel I need a second opinion in the formal sense. I have seen this neurosurgeon since 2012,  both my former and current neurologists think highly of him, my current neurologist thinks the big surgery is warranted. I did receive an "opinion" from a local-area neurosurgeon's PA that I needed a 2-level fusion. Her perspective? Pain management.

My son who's my agent pointed out that I always get 2nd, 3rd and sometimes 4th opinions. While true for almost every surgery I have had, the single exception was a similar situation. A highly technical and rare surgery, referred by my neurologist who had a great deal of experience with sending patients to this surgeon, one of the top five surgeons in this country. No second opinion.

Am I missing something here? I feel a bit put on the defensive by said sons, with the best of intentions. I am OK w/my decision not to seek an official second opinion.

Thanks. Feedback welcome. 

• Hi bookcat - I completely understand the idea of 2nd opinions but the trouble with them is you can keep getting different opinions until you get one you want to hear and then you go with that one even if it is not the best one. That may not apply in this situation though, but you get my drift. In my case (51° lumbar curve, T9 - S1 fusion) I knew from my first appointment with the orthopedic surgeon that surgery was in my future and it was going to be sooner rather than later. I also felt comfortable with the dr. and wasn't even going to consider a second opinion because I didn't want to add in any confusion. But, on my second appointment when I brought my husband along the surgeon suggested I talk to his partner/colleague. I agreed to do that but inside I was now worried about how do I choose between the 2 if they present the same solution. As it turned out, when I saw the second surgeon I knew immediately that he was the right guy. He was no nonsense, right to the point, very matter of fact and had an air of confidence about him that just put me at ease. Turned out to be an easy decision in my case but I'm still kind of "anti" second opinion when you are comfortable with your choice and it is obvious what needs to be done. Hope I didn't muddy your waters even more. I think your sons are probably just going with the norm and what is typical for these kinds of things. They obviously want the best for you.

Thanks urbmshr. I am so glad you commented. You've helped me clarify my thinking about why I don't feel the need for a second opinion in this case. And you are right about my sons. They really only want the best for me.

Sometimes more info can be confusing. I have generally found it helpful but I am a researcher by nature. In this case I've done a ton of journal reading etc. So I am OK with my "due diligence" and the questions I have been putting together. Now I have more context for what's being proposed. And more confidence in the procedure the surgeon is planning because I better understand some of the reasons.

I need some solid info on what increased risks I specifically face as an older woman. That will be very helpful to all of us in family discussions. I've read the general info but the institution and surgeon I use will have their own experiences.

Thank you, everyone, for sharing such valuable info and experiences. It's made things less overwhelming and scary. 

• So, I'm facing a 3 level fusion from S1 to L3 to start to fix degenerative scoliosis and 2 pinched nerves due to bone spurs. I've got off and on numbness in my foot/calf, cramping of toes in same foot and calf and pretty constant pain in low back. The doc while viewing my lumbar/cervical MRI said "hmmm, so much work, where do we begin". "I'm going to go conservative and just do a 3 level fusion for now". Of course I started reading everything I could get my hands on including the paper on multiple level fusions being basically a last resort and not recommended by most docs and of course I also ran across the "doom and gloom" fusion forum which really made me nervous. I don't want Drop Foot or loss of control of any extremity but I'm hearing that this nerve damage that I'm already having is most likely to progress and once you get loss of control like Drop Foot it's permanent. YIKES! 

This will be my fourth back surgery over the last 38 years, my first was at 24 years old and the last was 20 years ago, I recovered well and rather fast through the last 3 but have heard this one is very different. Granted I've been on low level opioids for the last 20 years but otherwise pretty much did what I wanted physically.

Very apprehensive about this one, never really was about the other 3. Needless to say the surgery is on hold due to Covid so I'm getting lots of time to dwell...

• Hi, bookcat - 

I will say that I believe in seeking a second opinion for any major procedure or medical issue, even if it's just to confirm that the first surgeon or MD is indeed the one I want to go with. That's me - and everyone has their own opinion when it comes to this question. I do get the too-much-info quandary that sometimes arises, so I personally try not to go beyond 3 opinions! When I had cancer in 2009, I got three - one from a local guy (not helpful in the least) and the other two from major cancer centers. I went with the second one - I sort of knew in my gut right away with that surgeon, but went for consult #3 anyway just to cover all the bases. That third one was a loud and clear signal that #2 was hands-down the one I wanted. I had a similar experience with my fusion surgeon search...I saw two people locally, and though they were both well-known for being excellent surgeons, I didn't get that feeling that said, "Go with this one." So I sought further afield - went to someone who specializes exclusively in scoliosis repair fusions - and when I went to that consultation, I knew as soon as he started talking that he was THE ONE. For me, it's a matter of "clicking" with the person and knowing in my gut that he or she is up-to-date on the latest research, etc. My fusion surgeon was head-and-shoulders above the rest, though I couldn't have known that until I met with him! He was smart and kind and he explained things in a way that, for the first time, made complete sense to me (and believe me, I knew a lot from my own research and experience!). 

So. That, of course, probably doesn't help you at all! :#.  Your sons are not wrong about the benefit of getting a second opinion, as long as you have a firm rule for yourself about how many that really means - because yes, too much information just muddies the waters! You're a researcher-type (I am, too), so I presume you've looked online at other surgeons who aren't too far from home...? I'm happy to discuss my own search in more detail if you want to PM me...I don't want to put specific surgeons' names on the Forum...

Hope that helps somehow. I get where you're coming from, AND I get where your sons are coming from! Everyone - you first and foremost, but also your family and friends - wants you to have the best experience and results possible.   

-Chrissy

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,554

grizmt

Welcome to the forum! When you know the month of your surgery, join us in Surgery Buddies. There, you will have other member that are also waiting on surgery and/or going through recovery. There is always a lot of good information there.
    Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Morning. Girl, of course your post is helpful. It's thoughtful and lays out your reasoning so very clearly. Getting a second opinion in this situation is mechanical for me. I have the thoracic/lumbar MRIs along with copies of a couple of scoliosis Xray views on my phone. So I could get a second opinion if someone will see me in the next 3 wks.

I am like a large tanker; it takes a long time and a lot of energy to turn into a different direction. Perhaps I will assign one of my sons to look for another neurosurgeon at another tertiary hospital. If they can get me in, I'll go. Still have to do some thinking about that. Thanks for the push! 

grizmt, there truly is hope. I had foot drop  for a few months before finding out I needed surgery. That resolved. The consequences of waiting so long include some nerve damage in my legs. With therapy involving riding horses in a therapeutic riding program, I was able to walk out of leg braces (AFOs) and a cane. Nerves are funny things and more recovery is possible than people realize.

That being said, it seems that your symptoms are significant and certainly concerning. Have you considered getting a second opinion at a location where surgeries are being done? The additional info may be helpful both in thinking about  what to do and in giving you a sense of the recommended timing within which a surgery needs to be done. (I know, it's Ms. No Need for second opinion saying this!) 

Please keep posting here and letting us know how you are doing. I have been impressed and grateful for the support I have found here! 

• Thanks for the comments so far, really appreciated! I happened to speak with 2 nurses from different departments about the surgeon. They both said he's top notch, one of them he'd operated on and the other was an O.R. nurse.

I'm going to make an appointment with another highly rated surgeon to see what he says. BTW, why is it that there's very few highly rated Women surgeons or, even listed at all?  :/

grizmt, Women ortho and neurosurgeons are less few and far between than we might think, but they are definitely a minority. It's been traditionally a very male-dominated world. The training is rigorous and I am willing to bet a tad chauvinistic. 

However, my last 3 spinal fusion surgeries were done by a local female orthopedic surgeon who had done a joint fellowship in orth and neuro at the Manhattan Clinic. Her bedside manner's great and her surgeries resolved the issues for which they were done. 

I'm glad you've decided to get a second opinion. I had one scheduled for the day I was in town dealing with pre-op appts but didn't make it. However, I'm told I can just send down a packet. I've already put it together so just have to mail it in shortly.

I hope for you that you get info helpful to you and useful in your decision-making. One of the hardest things for me is the uncertainty. It seems you have quite a bit of it. My own experiences w/fusions later in life was that I had good recoveries across the board. In recovery is the most work but determination and attitude have made a difference to me.

Let us know what your 2nd opinion surgeon says. I'll do the same for mine.

I am getting a second opinion from a surgeon at a different tertiary hospital and the machinery is moving quite quickly. I have a telehealth appt on Monday 8/10. One of my sons will join me. I am also supposed to get X-rays of my spine for the consult, overnight the CD, and hope the surgeon has it in his hand when we do the consult. It will be a very interesting situation should my son and I differ or the consult info be extremely different. Then again, it's always good to have new perspectives.

I have a telehealth appt w/a pain management anesthesiologist Fri and w/an NP in the surgical anesthesiology dept Mon. So far it seems that we are proceeding as though August 17/18 are my surgery dates. 

The absolute worst part of all of this is finding a team of people who can care for my dog for 6 months, as requested in my pre-op. She's just a year and I am crossing my fingers that I may have some luck.

I had planned to spend the last week before surgery relaxing. That's not going to happen!

• grizmtggrizmt Posts: 3
    edited 08/05/2020 - 8:19 AM

Thanks to the Opioid "crisis" at least to me, one of the biggest issues nowadays is finding a good pain management doctor who's not just a dictator or treats you like an addict/abuser from the gate but actually treats you like a person in pain. Thankfully after going through a couple I found a FANTASTIC pain doc who'll do most anything to keep me as comfortable as possible both before and after.

• bookcat - prayers that your second opinion will make the path going forward crystal clear.

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,554

grizmt

You are so lucky to have found a good PM doctor. I also have a good PM doctor that I've been with for 5 yrs. that is so easy to work with. He listens to me, which is so important.

Take care
    Sandra

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.