advertisement
advertisement

Best mattresses for osteoarthritic hip pain?

floodedskyffloodedsky Posts: 4
edited 07/22/2020 - 6:51 PM in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis Forum

I am pre hip replacement surgery and in 24/7 pain. I need a new mattress anyway, so does anyone have a favourite mattress they bought for the purpose of comfort while in hip osteoarthritis pain? Thank you.

advertisement

Comments

• Welcome floddedsky we’re glad you’re here!

We are not allowed to use any brand names. I have back and neck issues along with RA, my hips are affected by the arthritis pretty badly, I have an adjustable air mattress on an adjustable base and it works well for me. 
    While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.
    The Hip Surgery Health Center on Arthritis-health has many great articles about hip surgery, including Total Hip Replacement and Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Procedures. I hope you find these resources helpful.
    Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Chip 
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• Actually, I meant kind of mattress, as in style or category of mattress (eg: memory foam, latex, hybrid), not brand name.

• advertisement
  • I understand that and I told you what I sleep on, but I had to remind other members not to use any brand names

• Thank you!

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.