advertisement
advertisement

Facet cervical injection

Has anyone had a Facet cervical injection that helped with nerve pain from pinched nerves in C6 and C7. Thank you sdean

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,555

Welcome sdean to the forum!

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You’ll also find a number of helpful articles and videos about injections in the Pain Injections Health Center on Spine-health. It’s a valuable resource for anyone who’s looking for more information about epidural steroid injectionsmedial branch nerve blocksradial frequency ablation, and SI joint injections. It covers a wide range of topics, too; from injection success rates and what to expect during an injection procedure, to common side effects. I hope you find these resources helpful. 

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection Video

• G’day sdean, though I yet haven’t had an injection in your level YET. I am in the process if have injections. I have had 5 so far , 3 in neck, 1 in lumbar and 1 in bursa in hip. I still have a fair few to go. I have had some success. The most successful one was the one in c2/3 have not had a migraine since. That alone makes life a little easier.  The one I had in C5/6 has stopped  most of arm/ hand pain. Still get a lot of shoulder/scapulas Pain. I have a crook spine throughout . I am taking every injection coming . Any relief is relief . Though luckily here there all free and covered by Medicare. Goodluck hope you get a good outcome if you go through with the injection. Harpy

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.