advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Matress

What if any have been the best mattress for sleeping relatively pain free? I am looking at the my pillow matresd topper

advertisement

Comments

• G’day repeat85. Goodluck finding the best mattress. Not everyone body shape or pains the same. It’s an expensive trial an error with this subject  I have been through so many beds and mattresses and I still end up back out on the recliner most nights. An electric bed is my next choice when I can save up the money. Harpy

• My uncle was run over with a forklift and he has given up on finding a bed and just sleeps on the recliner. I am going to try through my pillow mattress topper I think at this point I love the pillow and its the cheapest option to start. I looked into the cloud mattress so that will be my next try if this doesn't work 

• advertisement
  • I sleep on an adjustable air mattress with an adjustable base, that's the best for me and my wife likes it also.

Chip

• Awesome I will look into that thank you

• They are fairly expensive, but you are in complete control over firmness and bed position, I sleep wit my head raised and my feet raised a little

Chip

• advertisement
  • I  am will to pay for a good nights sleep

• Finally got my my pillow mattress topper. We let it sit for 24 hours like the instructions said we then put in on last night. Sleeping on it for the first time I was surprised I slept close to 9 hours and wasn't in pain when I woke up. Hoping night two is just as goid . 

• I used to have plush mattress with pad on the top and used to wake up hurt every day. Finally bought a hard mattress and most days I am sleeping fine. Some days I woke hurt but i can chalk up that to the prior days activities :-)

• What is it like a memory foam or like stuffing lime their pillows? I love the travel pillows for between the knees and under my head! 

Charry

• Its more like a memory foam feel.

advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.