The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Back cracking by itself all the time

Hello, I just read It In the website:

"Consistent cracking. A joint that consistently cracks, pops, or grinds when moved can be a sign of joint dysfunction. Possible causes of consistent joint cracking and grinding include a damaged ligament or cartilage, deteriorated synovial capsule, and/or bone to bone grinding from osteoarthritis or other causes."

And Is exactly what I feel, I used to be a high level athlete so my body was always painful because of the training, and I started to get used to crack my back and neck all the time, after a while my body started to do It byitself, and I started to get scary, nowadays my back and neck cracks MANY times during the day, and many days I feel pain In my back, I dont know what should I do, what kinda of doctor should I look for, I did some sessions of chiropractic, but I dont know If Is It that I need, I dont know If I should try to do a workout to make my back strong but at the same I am afraid to hurt It more, looking forward for your help guys, and thanks you so much In advance.



  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,697

    Welcome rodrigopacheco to the forum.

    If it were me, before I would start doing any kind of exercises, I would see an orthopedic doctor/surgeon to make sure there is not any other issues going on.

    While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

    Here’s a great article about back pain on Spine-health that you might want to check out: Back Pain Overview: A Guide for Understanding Back Pain. The article outlines common lower back pain causessymptoms, and treatments. It’s a very comprehensive article. I hope you find this information helpful.

    Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

  • I would see an orthopedic spine specialist and get the proper testing.


  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.