advertisement
advertisement
The Veritas Health Forum is moving! On September 30, 2020, this Forum will no longer be available. Please read important information about the changes here.

Health issues after Covid

Has anyone had lingering muscle issues after Covid?  About a month after I recovered I notice that it was getting more difficult to raise my left arm.  I was losing range of motion.  It has continued to diminish.  I have been going to physical therapy as prescribed by my doctor but this has been going on since April without improvement. I keeping moving as I am afraid of frozen shoulder but I am in constant pain.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,730

Welcome jmvrzalik to the forum.

I'm so glad to hear that you recovered from COVID. Have you talked to your doctor about the pain you are in? 

While you’re waiting for a reply to your first post, please take a few moments to review the Code of Conduct and FAQ section, located under Forum Tools. There you will find important information about posting in the forum and helpful tips for new members.

You can also find information at Spine-health.comArthritis-health.comSports-health.comPain-health.com. All articles are authored by expert health professionals and reviewed by our experienced editorial team. This rigorous editorial process is modeled after that of a medical journal and ensures all of the articles are accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. I hope you find this information helpful.

Again, welcome to the Veritas Health Forum.
    Sandra
    Veritas Health Forum Moderator

• Hello Dear friend!

I am so happy that you have recovered from COVID-19 and are an absolute warrior. I also tested recovered and survive the worst kind of symptoms of COVID-19. It was a terror to go through all of that. I hope nobody has to go through it. I have experienced the same for 1 week, in my left arm and in my legs too. But thankfully I got treated. I was suggested to put a pillow beneath my arm and keep it elevated so no flued retention. I recommend the same to you.  My chest still hurts sometimes and I can't speak loudly as it makes me have pain in the throat. It happened after COVID. 100 Best Speakers On Mental Resilience

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 4,730

Nadia

I am so glad you recovered from COVID but it is so sad you had to go through that. I hope you recover fully in time.

Sandra

• Dear Sandra,

Thank you so much for your kind words, It means a lot. Yes, it was a terrible experience, but it was enlightening too. I have never felt so enlightened before contracting the virus. I only focused on one thing that our life is so short and will be gone in a blink of an eye. We waste our life in useless and futile thoughts that just bring negativity, hopelessness, and depression with them. I really hope we realize it as soon as we can and live our life to get and spread happiness and love. :)) I have recovered well. Just a few issues here and there but I was lucky enough to survive. :)  I had spent this time reading about mental illnesses and ways to combat it. I hope you all would also read about it and get yourself armed with the right knowledge to fight it off. We need to always remember that knowledge is certainly power.

• I am happy to hear that you feel better. 

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.