advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

ALIF fusion recovery

Comments

• Well thought I would be doing better than I am by now. Still have a good bit of pain. Alot of trouble sleeping and still can't stand for very long without the unexpected pain hitting me almost taking me to my knees. I'm getting very depressed and have crying spells thoughout the day. Every day I think I feel alittle better it's not long I'm back down again. I'm 45 years old and consider myself a fairly active person. In 3 more weeks I have to return to work. I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and if things don't get better I don't know how I'm gonna survive work without being in alot of pain. Someone please tell me it will get better. I know everyone's body is different and some heal better and faster than others. I've started to regret this surgery.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.