advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Magnet Therapy

Comments

• Daddy whats a album ? =))
  • [quote=jeauxbert
    When we were kids (back in the 70's) we played outside ALL DAY LONG during the summer time.

In fact, my Mom kicked us out the house so she could "clean" our already immaculate home. We put on plays, played cops and robbers, rode bikes, played in the woods (this was back before the neighborhood {and I} was overly developed). We'd play kick the can until about 9pm and not have to worry about creeps stalking and taking the little kids. How much fun I had was always gauged by the number of mosquito bites I had, scrapes up and bruises.

Jeaux

Yeah, that's how my neighborhood was also. There were about 20 of us that were in the same age bracket. We were like a small roving mob during the summer. Climbed and rode our bikes on the dirt mounds of the new developments. We played soft ball, hide and seek, capture, until it was dark. We would catch lightning bugs and rip their tails off and make jewelery (how cruel and GROSS)! Back when Moms used to yell your name out the back door that it was time to come in. Back when our backs worked.

EM
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.