advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Muscle Spasms

Comments

• Hiya >:D< Welcome to Spine Health :) The site is full of information and friendly members you can chat to O:) Who are in the same situation as yourself ;) I hope you enjoy as much as we all do, and will look forward to chatting to you >:D<

Angie x :H
  • Hi. My name is Nancy. I have the same muscle spasms that are described on this forum. In my lats, inner thighs, feet, calves and even right under my chin. I'm 49, loaded with arthritis in the neck, back shoulders, knees. I've not slept thru the night in forever it seems. But even if I'm exercising in the pool at the gym, my feet will go into spasm. If I turn my trunk, my lats cramp up. It's really embarrassing when it happens at work because I'm a physical therapist. What do you guys think works best for this? Meds? The MD mentioned either baclofen or neurontin. Would like to avoid them if possible. Anything else?? Thanks
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.