advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Hello, 31yr old Male. Fusion scheduled for Jan. 13th....Help!!!

Comments

• Before the surgery the doctor has you sign a release

when the surgeon opens you up and looks it is the surgeon that makes the decision on what to do and then he must be in God's hands you get better everyday thatthis is behind you Good luck and I will be watching for you to brag about how good you feel

nancy in canada

• WHEN i WAS A QUAD AFTER SURGERY I STARTED TAKING HUGE AMOUNTS OF OMEGA PILLS THEN I GOT A WARM FEELING IN MY ARMS AND THEY MOVED\

THEN SOME TOES AND EVERYDAY SOMETHING BETTER

TAKEW YOUR OMEGA PILLS I PROMISE YOU WILL SEE A RESULT TAKE LOTS

MIND YOU I AM OLD OLD TURNING 59 OH MY LOL

NANCY IN CANADA
  • advertisement
  • My retired 65 yr old RN sis from NY strongly advised me to go w/ a reputable neurosurgeon for spines and leave the driving to the orthopedists for joints. She had "seen it all" being an RN. A master neurosurgeon in NC fixed me (L4-L5-S1 double extreme herniation) and had a 2-level PLIF (titanium hardware, cadaver cages). Following his and the great PT guy's regimen (and much prayer!) did the trick: totally free from sciatica that plagued me for a very long time. In & out of hospitalsame day (he said if I could walk to the bathroom I could go home--what motivation!). Being heavy, nonsmoker, ample milk drinker (raised on dairy farm!) but very strong bones otherwise made me a good candidate for that. Living in MN now I'd return to that surgeon if I ever had to have spine work done and just opt to stay with friends for the few weeks until I could travel. It pays to listen to the dr. but your attitude and compliance with him is worth gold.
    Talk to folks who have had similar circumstances before deciding on the surgeon. It pays to investigate!
Sign In or Join Us to comment.