advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Surgery countdowns for all who want too:

Comments

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 1,033
    hi Candy,

Just want to wish you the best of luck on Friday. Are you to the point of looking forward to this surgery? I actually couldn't wait. The waiting game is tough, definitely builds patience and character!
    Also, remember to request those warm blankets pre-op, they are the best!
    Take care and remember your spiney friends will be thinking about you!
    Ranger
  • the countdown is now: 20hrs and 42mins as of now. But like I said before "WHO'S COUNTING"
  • advertisement
  • I almost forgot. This post will turn into my how I'm doing post after friday. So keep ur eyes open for a update. I will add as much as I can on the days I feel up to it. It might not be much but I will add something even if it is just to say HI and that I am still alive.
  • Hi Candy,

The waiting is so difficult, but you are almost there! I just wanted to remind you that you have lots of people thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery!! Good Luck tomorrow to my spiney friend!

Lots of Gentle hugs >:D< glo

P.S. can't wait to hear from u
  • Hi Candy,

The waiting is so difficult, but you are almost there! I just wanted to remind you that you have lots of people thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery!! Good Luck tomorrow to my spiney friend!

Lots of Gentle hugs >:D< glo

P.S. can't wait to hear from u
  • advertisement
  • Well here I am sitting at home in my recliner. It is 2:28 pm on saturday. I actually feel pretty good leg doesn't hurt, and strength in arm is returning already. Only part that hurts is if I cough and in between my shoulders which doc says is pretty normal. So I hope to talk to you all in chat soon. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Your official spiney friend Candy
  • Welcome home Candy....glad you are where you can be (sorta) comfy, and work on healing.

Looking forward to seeing you chatting away with all of us! ;)
  • well today is 24 hrs out of hosp and the only probs I am having is sore throat and when I cough. besides that I am doing OK. Hubby is mad at me becuz I won't take it easy but hey what can I say that is the way I am.
  • Well it sounds like things are going pretty well.that is great news. I was thinking about you.. take it easy.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.