1. Men can't pack a bag.
2. Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
3. Men would feel their masculinity is threatened having to be seen with all those elves.
4.Men don't answer their mail.
5. Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described even in jest as anything remotely resembling a "bowl full of jelly".
6. Men are not interested in stockings.
7. Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.
I can buy the fact that other mythical holiday characters are men....
Father Time shows up once a year unshaven and looking ominous. Definite guy.
Cupid flies around carrying weapons.
Uncle Sam is a politician who likes to point fingers.
Any one of these individuals could pass the testosterone screening test. But not St. Nick. Not a chance. As long as we have each other, good will, peace on earth, faith, and Nat King Cole's version of "The Christmas Song" it probably makes little difference what gender Santa is.
I JUST WISH SHE WOULD QUIT DRESSING LIKE A GUY!
Happy Jesus' Birthday and a better year ahead for all of us.