advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Saw Second Opinion Neuro Today

Comments

• I'm glad to hear that your visit went well and you like this doc it seems. A one level isn't so bad with all that you have already been through it should provide a much welcome relief. We'll all be thinking of you. Let us know about your surgery date when you get one. I also gleened much information from this thread. I'm going to have an EMG tomorrow morning and had no idea what I was in for. I've only known one person who went through it and he wasn't very helpful. I didn't want to hear about his sore muscles so I've been looking everywhere for answers today. Little did I know all I had to do was to stop by here and see how you are doing and got answers for myself. So thanks everyone! And Ken you're almost there buddy. Hang in there. Relief is on the way.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.