anterior innominate (hip tipped forward).....My walking has slowed, difficult to sit, and right hip hurts when lying on right side. It got pretty intense so OS approved Motrin use (I'm 8 mths out) and went to PT....diagnosed with all the aforementioned. As far as I can tell the 'stuck' SI and the forward slipped hip cause the tendonitis. Please answer any/all of these questions:
1) what helped improve your symptoms with both PT and Meds
2) how did you keep the sacrum moving, mine keeps going back to being 'stuck'
3) who diagnosed you/did your surgeon have any ideas...mine says the back looks great and doesn't know what to do with the hip
4) Did a pain management program help?
5) Is there a specialist for SI disorders and anterior innominates....I would think a hip surgeon is for hip replacement, so where do I turn??
Thank you for ANY help.