advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Please help.....Surgery for 3 Herinated Disc?

Comments

• Doxy....Did you have your surgery on April 30th??

The saga continues!!

~ Cece
  • my injury is work related in Nov 06 had a L-4 L-5 s-1

and i return to work 3 months later like an idiot was in lite duty transferred all over the place the pains were sooo bad 9 months later, then a year after had a second surgery a reconstructive surgery!!! L-2 L-3 L-4 L-5 S-1. i had a great and have a great pain management doctor who tried everything, and when did the mri boom found all the problems!! now waiting to have joint injection!! in which they already denied but i have to have it can hardly walk sometimes with the pain in my groine!!it took a year for them to approve my 2nd surgery but i guess u have to find a doc who will approve the surgery and get a second opinion i made that mistake the first time do u have an attorney if so he or she can help u , i feel for u i still go through terrible pain and i am 4 months po
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.