advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Off to the NS for a second opinion for scar tissue.

Comments

• you'd know if it was that so if you can stand a sheet on the painful areas then may be it's not that. I had a neurologist consult who said rsd and this is what the other 2 docs told me how they rule out this diagnosis

you're right that is a wide spectrum of disorders. I'm sure they'll find some answers for you. does turning help the nerve pain at all? I just ask because that or a recliner seems to be consitent in the posts I read...

Take care >:D<
  • Sometimes turning helps, but not always. More recently I had to go back to the couch and bed from the recliner. My intolorance seems to come and go, I cant stand a sheet but I am usually OK with my fleece blanket. I look like a little kid carrying my blankie everywhere I go,lol. I dont fit into any category, my PT has no clue what to do with me. I am off to PT now, but yesterday I had alot of pain, at least I can get up today without help. Who knows!!!
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.