advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Facing new spinal stenosis diagnosis

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,000
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Spinal Stenosis
Hello! I've been trying to deal with left hip pain for years, progressively worse since left knee replacement surgery 2 years ago. It's gotten to the point where working, even part time, is painful. I just went back to my orthopedic surgeon and complained AGAIN. X-rays show the hip is not arthritic like my knees. He has referred me to the "spine guy" saying he thinks the arthritis is in the lower spine and spinal stenosis is probably going on. 3 more weeks of waiting for an appointment to try and get some help. I'm trying to learn all I can about this and I found your forum. It is kind of scary thinking about arthritis in your spine, especially since I am only 58. But, I am a fighter. I had to fight for years to get someone to listen about the knee arthritis pain, so I will hang in there and see what is going on and what I can do about it. I found with my knee replacement that forums, such as this, are so helpful. I will be waiting for real evidence of what is causing my pain and hoping to share my experiences with your forum. I'm not the first person to go through this, I know, and I'll be watching and reading and learning all I can.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.