advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

I survived

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,000
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
I went to the pain clinic for the first time today. He said my spine is really curved and thus the hump. This also could be causing my rib cage pain. I had an injection and i was sweating bullets. All in all it was not to bad.
I am going to have a bone scan friday morning but not sure what this is for.
He also changed my meds to vicodin and tizandine. Sure hope this helps but it sounds like there isnt much to be done for this problem.
It is so sad that people have to live in pain the rest of thier lives. I can't believe there is nothing to be done other than taking drugs the rest of your life.
Well just wanted to update all of you and thank those of you that had wished me well for my appt today.
advertisement

Comments

• I hope you find the pain clinic is able to help you out. Please be careful with the Tizanidine (Zanaflex). It works great, however can drop your blood pressure drastically. I have found that taking it with food or soda causes it to act quicker and harder than I like. Taking it on an empty stomach makes it a lot more stable for me.

"C"
Sign In or Join Us to comment.