advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Sciatica Info

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,000
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in New Member Introductions
I am a newly diagnosed with sciatica individual who is wondering, after reading several medical sections on this disease, HOW does one actually 'recover' from it if it is related to spinal deterioration? If one's spine is doing some deterioration it may be stopped some, but how will that reduce inflamation to the sciatic nerve? I guess I see the deterioration of one as always impacting on the other.

I am a moderately active person upon whom different manageable ailaments are creeping (thyroid, hypoglycemia). I don't enjoy 'reduced activity'--at all!

advertisement

Comments

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i can tell you that i have had sciatica for many years and Lyrica has really helped with the pain.. check out the forum on "Sciatica" and see if you get any answers there. of course a doctor would be a good person to talk to as well! good luck as you seek answers to your questios! Jenny
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.