advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Photos

Comments

• lulusheart wanted to share my other furry friend with you, he's actually much more social than jazzy and is into hugs, big time! we got him 2 weeks before christmas a few years ago and the first night he "unwrapped" several boxes under the tree! so we named him ebenezer scrooge. well, long story short, his name ended up being noser. here he is in all of his glory:

• ok jay.....you asked for it.........lmao

**edit--not my work.......lol.
  • advertisement
  • this is too much fun!! =)) i just love "Noser" and hope to see more of him. :X i have a 70# boxer/pit and i think they would get along well! :D the picture of the ostrich is fantastic. you and Jay both have alot of talent.. =D> what a joy! :D Jenny :)p.s.you did put the pic up and even though you did not take it, your creativity showed through!!
  • just a little something to brighten everyone's day:

spiney hugs to all
    jay
  • Jay, that's such a beautiful picture. My hubby has recently taken up photography and I'll post some of his. He loves to take pictures of birds. We actually got a shot of an eagle in Cherry Creek Reservoir and some owl babies near the side of the road on South Wadsworth Blvd., across from Chatfield.

Hubby has a question: What camera are you using and what lenses do you have? Give us the low-down, buddy.

Cath
  • advertisement
  • i use a nikon d80 and nikon d300 and have a collection of lenses. i like my 60mm "micro" and 55-200 vr lenses the best. (the vr stands for vibration reduction, a lifesaver in low light.) i also have 18-55mm and 70-210mm. other lenses are packed away, no room in my bag for them.

i have a few pictures of birds, here is a bald eagle:

jay
  • Very nice.

"C"
  • I LOVE your yellow Rose.It's amazing
  • Jay, I think you can definitely do this for a living. What GREAT pix! Hubby and I both loved them. Keep em comin'!

Robin, your pictures are so well thoughtout and I find that when I look at them it makes me think. I love your photography also.

Cath
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.