advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

When it rains.............

Comments

• Yes, cervical issues can affect anything, anywhere, anytime...it wants to - from the neck down. :(

jas
  • Start a new thread, I thought I'd go right ahead and use this one.

For the last 3-4 days I have been happily experiencing low pain levels and felt good for a change! Yay!

It has been moderate 70's and sunny here, yay again!

Yesterday I felt the knot start to grow in between my shoulder blades.

Last night I said to my wife, "the rain is coming" She says, "Can't be that it is not supposed to rain until Saturday"

Today the knot is a small boulder of pain, my shoulder is aching and so is the rest of my spine.

I'm thinking maybe it is time to move to the mojave.....
  • advertisement
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,361
    I hope that the sun shines again for you soon! The sad part is that I always liked a rainy day...before...
    I keep going back in my mind to hearing older folks say that they could tell when it was going to rain and how I thought they were crazy...again, that was before.... :<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,361
    Thank you very much. I hope that you're having a good day.

Debbie
  • advertisement
  • Yea the warm weather has left me feeling better...
  • I agree, I am a walking weather predictor, just like the rest of us. I'm sorry for your pain. I have one thought/question. Have you ever had the veins in your legs checked? Your sx's sound like they MIGHT be caused by claudication, or pseudo-claudication. Blood not getting through to your lower legs, causing the pain. Stopping for a few minutes, the pain goes away, then comes back when you resume walking. My husband suffered from this. Sometimes we think all of our pain and sx's come from our spiine problems, we forget we can also have other problems :D Just a thought. What ever the cause, I hope you feel better when the sun resumes shining. Try google, and see if any of your sx's match.

Maggie
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.