advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Second day out of ACDF c-4-6 need advice PLEASE

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,000
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hi all,
Need some input please this is way worse then I could of ever expected.
Had acdfsurgery monday night with a cage no bone just artificial piece (is what the dr told hubby) of c4-7 the pain is so so bad. The back of my neck where procedure was done is burning like an SOB. My throat is so sore with a big lump feeling can bearly get anything down even with a straw and mouth is so dry I wake up feeling like am gasping for air.
Dr has me on perc's and valium to sleep (not working)
Is all this normal? When can I expect to feel any better at all? Sorry to dump on you guys. Just been in tears for two days afraid something is not right.
Thanks for listening any in put greatly appreciated.
Beth
advertisement

Comments

• just wanted to post to say i hope you get to feeling better soon havent had my surgery yet so i dont know alot . i will say a prayer for you, heres a soft hug for you >:D< Rebel Renee
Sign In or Join Us to comment.