advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pharmacy would not fill my Rx...

Comments

• Hi all,

It is my understanding, through information I obtained from a pain medication lobbyist forum that posted info from the FDA's website, that the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) and the FDA have agreed to limit the country's supply of oxycontin due to its abuse. So unfair to those of us in need of this medication. My doctor prescribed MS Contin when I started chronic pain meds in May due to the low supply of oxycontin.

Best wishes to all,

Marianne
  • i heard all these rumors of shtages and such mar but ive never had any problems getting my refills and ive heard these rumors going back over a year now, lol. where are you guys getteing this info.? sunds crazy to me.
  • advertisement
  • Hi Spineys,

I live in the Pacific Northwest and there is a shortage in my rural area which is not a hotbed of drug activity.

I'm due to refill my meds and wondered if I should ask my GP if he should consider prescribing something else for me. Is this situation any better or worse than it was a few weeks ago?

Thanks,
    Dee
Sign In or Join Us to comment.