advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

still not up and about

Comments

• Great you're back home safe. I hope you heal quickly blessings to you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hope you are doing well; I've not had a computer for a couple of days, but glad to see you online. Take care, and I'm thinking of you, sweet Jenny!!!

Lisa
  • advertisement
  • I'm so glad your gallbladder's finally out. It's good to have you back Jenny!

Bye, Val
  • <:P Yeah, that wicked GB is out!<br />
    Glad to know you're home --- get lot's of rest and hope your honey's taking good care of you.

Look forward to hearing from you when you're able.

Take care,

Judy
  • time to say thank you to all the wonderful and supportive people who were really behind me during my long illness. =D> my gallbladder is out and i am so well i cannot begin to tell you. :? after nearly a year of illness i am now eating what i want, most anything!!! :) i wake up without nausea every morning and my tummy doesn't hurt anymore!! :D i am so grateful!! :D i am so happy to all my friends, family and doctor, all of you here have been just so great!! :D L, Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • I echo JJ's thoughts as to why they had to open you up leaving such a massive scar, instead of using 'keyhole surgery'. All I can assume is that it was badly inflamed, implying gross infection, but even so ...........?

Whatever the reason, I'm really pleased that your scar's now healed and you're finally able to eat normally, without experiencing chronic nausea, which is the pits.

What a lovely Christmas present!

• Dear Jenny,

Ohhh... I am sooo happy to hear that your tummy problems are finally gone!

This is such wonderful news... yay! =D>

You had been suffering for so long and I honestly feel VERY relieved to know you can now turn the page and close that tremendously long gallbladder chapter. Tummy aches and nausea make a person feel absolutely miserable. The waves of nausea create more tension in our troubled spinal areas, leaving us with more spasms and unwanted pain.

Wish I was there to give you a big hug! >:D<

You eat your heart out, sweety. What a wonderful Christmas present for you and for those of us who have been praying for this time to happen!

Much love to you,

Tammy :*
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.