advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

back pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,000
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Spinal Stenosis
I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and I had surgery in March 2009 at which time I underwent a right laminectomy. I have since had lower back pain and burning and have had another MRI and I was found to have scar tissue in the operative bed extending into the proximal right neural foramina surrounding the right L5 nerve root in the neural foramina and the right L1 nerve root in the central canal. I have had constant burning and aching in my lower back and since the 2nd injection I have my toes tingling and my right calf hurting. I have gone thru physical therapy again and it doesn't seem to have done anything. I was wondering what to do next. Is this something that I just have to live with or any help
advertisement

Comments

• Hi - Welcome to the site. There is a lot of information on the front end of the site as well about this.

I am sure that someone with experience can shed some light on this for you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.