advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

anyone with a pain pump

dmoonchildddmoonchild Posts: 381
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Pain Management
Im going to ask my Dr about getting a pump. Can anyone with one give me the lowdown. Like a time line and how things progress and also how you are feeling and if it is worth it. Thanks
advertisement

Comments

• If you will go down this page to my thread (Pain Pump Appointment) you will find a lot of good information about a pain pump.
    I will be seeing a Doctor about a pain pump implant next month. Meydey will be getting her pain pump implant this month.
    You are more than welcome to join my thread and ask any questions you want about a pain pump.
    Also type in pain pump in the search box at the top of this page and a lot of information will come up on pain pumps.
    Best of luck to you
    Cheers
    Patsy W :H
Sign In or Join Us to comment.