advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

my possible up comming surgery!

Comments

• Lew,

It was great talking to you in chat last night. Glad you joined us. I'll be in and out today, so I hope to see you again, and we can give each other encouragement. How's the weather out there in Washington?

I can't wait for Monday - just 2 more days (not counting mon. itself!). Your cat will be fine. As long as you're gone just a day or 2, s/he won't even remember that you were gone. 'Course, they'll probably yell at you for a few hours and not let you out of their sight when you get home, but that's a cat for you. Mine did that when I got home from the hospital on sat., but she's fine now.

take care and will talk to you later,
    Karen (aka yasmina)
  • Lew,

It was great talking to you in chat last night. Glad you joined us. I'll be in and out today, so I hope to see you again, and we can give each other encouragement. How's the weather out there in Washington?

I can't wait for Monday - just 2 more days (not counting mon. itself!). Your cat will be fine. As long as you're gone just a day or 2, s/he won't even remember that you were gone. 'Course, they'll probably yell at you for a few hours and not let you out of their sight when you get home, but that's a cat for you. Mine did that when I got home from the hospital on sat., but she's fine now.

take care and will talk to you later,
    Karen (aka yasmina)
  • advertisement
  • sorry, don't know why that posted twice. If a mod wants to delete one, please do.
  • Hi Yasmina,

By the time you get this your surgery will be over. I know with your positive attitude everything will be fine for you. I hope your feeling better and that all the pain you were having before surgery is now gone. It's 7pm monday and I have to go to the hospital at 5:30am on tuesday. I'm just trying to keep myself positive, it's not easy but I just left the chat room and that helped me. It's amazing how people that don't really even know me seem to be more concerned about me then people that should be. It was a blessing that I found this place. I look forward to chating with you again when we are both able. Take care and fast recovery for you

Lew
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.