advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

L5-S1 Disc Bulging and Excessive Foot Sweating

I've recently been diagnosed with a bulging disc at the L5-S1 area of my back. I believe this problem happend over a period of time. I've also had problems with excessive foot sweating over the past several years. The foot sweating problem has increased (somewhat) proportionally with my creeping back problem. Has anyone else has this problem? Are the two inter-related?

I've also been diagnosed with hashimoto's hypothyroidism. Don't know if that has anything to do with the excessive sweating. I'm tired of changing my socks every two hours to feel comfortable.
advertisement

Comments

• I had an L5-S1 disc bulge and my foot...sometimes both feet...would feel very warm....but I don't remember that they were actually "sweating". I believe this was due to the nerve being affected. It went away after surgery.
  • I Hope guys those solution that you've discover will help you a lot..and do miracles about your problems.

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Authority Member Numbskull

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.