advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Finally an answer

2

Comments

  • Got a call yesterday from the lawyers office. The no-fault carrier scheduled me for a neuro IME on Dec 10th. So if the second opinion on MOnday says surgery I have to decide if I do it before the IME so they can't cut me off or do I take the chance and wait for January? If I get cut off it means no lost wages payments and the surgery has to come out of my health insurance and counts toward my life time limit.

    I was just accepting the idea of waiting for January and now it's up in the air again.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.