advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

PG & Dr. wants to give a permanent epidural ??

Comments

• Good name :D My youngest son is named Lucas Eli.

My wife's aunt asked if she was still under meds when she chose Eli for a middle name! She said that is an "old mans name". We responded, "how do you think they get to be old men", duh.....kind of have to start young! We thought it was hilarious and still do.

There is actually a movie from the 80's named "Lucas".
    It is about a kind of nerdy kid who loves bugs. My wife was about 5 months pregnant when we say the movie.
    yes, that is exactly where we got the name, nerdy or not, we knew it was right when we heard it. Middle name came from a friend who had a daughter named Elizabeth. We asked her what they where going to name Elizabeth if she had been a boy, answer was "Eli".

We also practiced yelling our kids full names before they went on paper! Did not want any tongue twisters =))

I know, none of this has anything to do with pain, other than to take our minds off of it for a few minutes! I hope your daughter gets some good quality care and relief, soon!
  • lol about Lucas ;)

OK so all of this was for naught after all :(

They Drs decided it would be safe for mom & baby to take 2 percocets daily........

so we shall see :?
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.