advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anyone had Prodisc - L yet - stories please

Comments

• I had two artificial disc inserted in my lower back 6 years ago in California. My minnesota workers comp covered 100 % of the surgery. The first 48 hours after surgery were difficult getting off IV pain meds . After that my only discomfort was the incision pain which was gone in a few weeks. Back to work as a carpenter in 6 months .Played golf in 9 months. Since then I have not even taken 1 ibuprofen for my back. 6 years totally pain free, Best thing I ever did. Only can hope that others can share in my good fortune with their backs
  • Can I ask if anyone is still getting pain and if you are what caused it and how was it treated?

After nine years of having two ADR in my back I'm still in so much pain. I can't stand it anymore I'm on Fentanyl, Tramadol and amitripaline for pain two of these are opiates and its still not helping. 

My surgery was done on levels L3/L4 & L4/L5 I am in agony everyday. 

Can these ADRs be removed and if so what are the chances of being able to walk and being out of pain?

Also do these ADRs have a life span?

Thank you to anyone that can help me 
    Kind regards
    Kerry

Degenerative disc.
    Prodiscs put in 2010 L3& L4
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    Hello Kerry....
    This discussion has not been added to for years.

May I suggest that you start your own?
     It will be more easily seen by members who can then more easily respond.
    Thank you....
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.