advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Passing of tamtam's mother

Comments

• I am so sorry for your loss. I couldn't even imagine losing someone so close and so beloved. Words cannot explain the sorrow and grief of this magnitude and so all of us will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Meydey
  • Tam,

My deepest condolences! I am so sorry to hear that this happened to your mom. I hope you find much comfort in your family and friends support! *HUG* I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. So Sorry for your loss!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • goes out to you and your family. It is never ever a good time to lose a family member but it does seem like the holidays may be the worst time. I do hope that you have lots of friends and family around to support you during this very sad time. You know that we are all here to support you when you need us. Try and take care of yourself.
  • Sorry about your mom and best wishes to you and your family.

Candy
  • I'm sorry for your loss Tam. My most sincere condolences. We are here for you. Take care.

Dan
  • advertisement
  • tam, you and your family will be in our prayers. I am so sorry to hear the news, take care.......Mitch
  • Condolences on your loss of your Mom. Prayers for you and Yours through this trying time right now. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • TamTam,

I haven't gotten the chance to know you as I am a new member but I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted"
  • to you and your family Tammy. Our family will say a prayer for yours. Take care my friend.
    Graham
  • I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Bless you for caring for her as you did.
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.