advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

48 Hours From Now

yasminayyasmina Posts: 164
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
My surgery will be done and I will hopefully be posting an update and joining chat.

Hang in there Lew, we'll get through this together!
advertisement

Comments

• I hope everything turns out well! Give us an update when you can.
  • double post
  • advertisement
  • Hi Yasmina,

I see your counting down the time like me. You should be done with your surgery and awake in the hospital and I'll be going into mine. Thanks for all the encouragement. I really appreciate it. I will say for me as it gets closer to my surgery it gets harder to get any rest. The good news is that it will all be over soon and a thing of the past. Then I'll have to find something else to worry about...lol
    Well take care and like you said we can get through this together...

Lew
  • Now down to 24 hours from now I'll be checking in to the hospital.
  • Now down to 24 hours from now I'll be checking in to the hospital.
  • advertisement
  • I too am wishing you a great recovery and will be praying for you, I go in Wed. for my surgery the days really go by fast and so will our recovery.
    Rick
  • Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. It'll be fine and like Lew said, it'll be over before you know it. Take care of yourself and follow docs orders.

Cath
  • I go in a week from now for surgery on the seventh...

Good luck to one and all.
  • Lord, my neck hurts worse every day. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
  • karen,
    i will keep ya in my prayers tomorrow...
    think good thoughts..try not to stress the waitin is very stressful..
    have all stuff ya will need ready
    and know we all will miss ya in here ... go slow and wish ya great recovery
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.