advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

what to expect?

MagnumtagemMMagnumtagem Posts: 76
Im one yr post op micro on l5-s1. I feel im doing very well considering how i was when i had surgery. I still have alot of foot drop wich may or may not gett better doc said to give it a yr and it has been but it could take longer. Any way I still have tingleing in back left side of left calf any one else have some of these and is there a chance of it still repairing itself. Do others have alot of pain one day and not the other. I have bouts where my knees down will hurt like 7-8 for aday and be better the next day. Doc said it could be gout but i have to be in pain when i go in for a blood test.
advertisement

Comments

• yes sometimes doc did say it doesnt have to be specific to the toe though and he is the second to sugest that i have gout. Any way its good to hear your getting better. I was mainly curios if there was still hope after the 1 yr mark. I have not felt like ive taken a step in the healing prcess like i use to but THAT DOESNT MEAN IM NOT. I have not given up at all. Thanks for you input. Good luck with all your healing
  • Ive had pain in my knees since i was a kid tons of xrays more xrays so on nothing ever found. I do have plauqe soriesis, witch makes gout more comin. One doc had her hand on my knee when i waqs in my 20s when i moved it and she said wow that must hurt i said what she said that kinda gringing i said no she said it feels like you have gout and I left it at that.But some times the pain is very bad like an 7-8. Any way doc firt though it might be my low back but pain doest seem to come down upper legg so they say it isnt my back now i know from my own and some read experiences that all pain is not experienced the same by all people. I have read on gout and changed my diet alittle and it did seem to help so maybe or it could just be less preasur eon back do to lost weight. Iam going to talk to back doc because he told me i had one of the most narrow spinal canals he has ever seen and maybe this could be the caus e of the pain. I might look into the acupunture when i get some money rolin in again but i remain hopefull it will get better on its own. Thanks agian for th advice.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.