advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Spoke to PT and Surgeon about urinary problems

Comments

• You guys are the best :applause: Thank you seems insufficient for all the support and kindness I get here. So i'm having a party for you all :party: :party: :party: :party: Thanks for coming, I hope you had fun. :lol:" alt=":lol:" height="20" />
    God bless and keep You all ... partying :party:
    Shirley
  • thanks for coming to my party :party: :party:
    I know this could turn into something very serious, I'm afraid my surgeon is not wanting to face the fact that I may be his first FBSS,:nailbite: so he is sending me to others for possible answers :think: I understand, and will see the urologist asap, I hope he does find "something else"... we will see. I know 5 1/2 months is still fairly early especially with a second surgery in Dec, but the reality is I am not improving at all, in fact I am getting more leg pain as well as higher and lower back pain
    Fact is... i'm really scared, thats all I'm going to say about that... :)
    Thanks for the care and concern, we should party more often
    :party: :party: :party:
    God bless and keep You,
    Shirley
  • advertisement
  • I have given anesthesia for bladder slings and revisions of bladder slings. I have had one as well, and if I were having any incontinence, I would call the doctor that placed the bladder sling to rule out any issues with the sling first. To me, it is important to make sure that the mesh is intact, because it can erode the skin or have other issues.

Hope this helps!!

Lisa
Sign In or Join Us to comment.