advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

another question...

jayhawkjjayhawk Posts: 1,032
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I have yet another question~so happy to have found a place I can ask them. My surgery is next week, was deemed "urgent in Dec" but pushed back twice due to insurance working slower than a snails pace! :-) on the days that I work, I am exhausted, I come home and sleep! I will wake because of pain, but usually I will go back to sleep. Typically I am a light sleep. Just don't know if this is normal. My job is pretty demanding. Thanks Shari
advertisement

Comments

• Hi Shari,

I can only tell from my experience that I found that I was exhausted when I was recovering and had an idea that my microD didn't work. When it was confirmed, it explained why I was exhausted. I found working remote (from home, lying down) helped. But the 2 weeks before my recent surgery I went back in. I was exhausted...wanted to take a nap mid-day. Stress about wrapping up stuff at work, stress about if the surgery would work, stress about the surgery itself, stress that the medical condition was causing.

I really can only say from my experience (and my situation wasn't as 'urgent as your's), it could be normal.
  • It is just amazing how tired I am on the 3 days that I work, but, on the other 4 days, it's very different. Thank you both for sharing! Shari
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.