advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Wish me prayers for Epidural today -Updated April 22

charryccharry Posts: 5,658
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Spinal Injections
I saw my new PM Dr. today and she gave me 3 facet joint injects, 2 S1 injections and an ESI. She was excellent and barely felt any discomfort! I wish I went to her
the first time. She's my 3rd PM Dr. and hopefully the last. My leg and back are feeling better but am icing right now and taking it easy for the next 3 days. 2 more injections the next couple of months. Ahhh finally some relief. Good luck to everyone going for injections and hope you get the same results. Charry

April 22nd

Wishes and prayers please I'm going for my 2nd epidural today at 1115 and hope it's painless as lat time. Thanks
DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement

Comments

• Dear Charry,

I am so happy to hear this. My hubby was just asking if you had your injections yet.

I am so happy for you! :)

I know the pain you deal with every day and to finally have some relief is just awesome.

Enjoy your pain relief... kick back and let the medication "bathe" away!

Again, I am very happy to hear this news.

Tammy :)

• That is great news.I am happy for you.Its about time you got some relief. So take it easy. May you be pain free.

Jim
  • advertisement
  • Charry, I'm so happy to hear that you're having some relief from the injections. It's kind of an odd feeling after having pain for so long to have it reduced, isn't it?

Congratulations to you. It's great to hear that injections can be a success. I hope they last a long time.

Take care,
    Cath
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,741
    That's good news! I'm glad you got good relief, and I hope it lasts a long time!
    Good luck, Jim =D>
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Charry, I'm so glad to hear you've got some relief, and I hope that you don't need more injections for a long time!!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • advertisement
  • Hi Charry.

Glad to hear your getting some relief. It feels so good, dose'nt it? I hope you get longterm relief this time.

Good luck to you.

Stan
  • After having 5 ESIs before with the 2 other PM Doctors this by far was the best Dr. to give them. I also never had SI injections before so this was the best and this is just the test dose of the steroid! I get the whole amount next month. I said after having had the other injections with the 2 other Drs that I would never get injections again but I'm open to getting more because of the relief I've got so far so good.

Jane- good to hear of your experience.

Tammy- hope all goes well with your injections also.

Kelly- I need to get 2 more so hopefully that'll do me for awhile since they always give the ESIs in 3 at one a month providing the first one helped the leg and foot pain as well as the fji's for the back pain. Not ready to go back to work yet though. Thanks for the support Everyone. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • <:P <:P <:P <:P <br />
    What awesome news! You must be on top of the world to have some of your pain alleviated.

Finding the right PM doc is like looking for "Mr. Right" -- got to kiss a log of frogs first!

Enjoy your relief and look forward to hearing about the success of your next injections.

Take care,

Judy
  • I'm getting really sharp pains and cramping in my affected leg and less numbness. I'm hoping that the epidural(caudal) I had 2 weeks ago is awakening that compressed nerve I've had for 2 years. Either that or maybe I'm walking too much as I have been pretty inactive these last few months and I've walked 3 days in a row now. Anyone have this happen? Charry
  • Just saw your post. Happy to see you are happier with your PM doctor and injections went well. I think walking 3 days in a row is too much, would cut that down to at least every other day.

Best to you!

Marianne
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.