advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Rhizotomy

bigcat90bbigcat90 Posts: 1,009
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Spinal Injections
I ham having another Rhizotomy done on tuessday on the left side of my lower back,and another one done thursday on the right side,i am sorry i havnt been on the forum lately,i have been in pain,i have some gastric problems too.Two years ago i weighed 233lbs now i weigh 160lbs,so i have lost alot of weight....
advertisement

Comments

• Wow, I certainly hope that you are able to get relief from the Rhizotomies and that they can get a handle on your other issue as well. Wishing you the best.

"C"
  • Thnx "C",i did have a CT Scan of my stomach last week, i do have inflammation of my esophagus.i had a upper endoscope,and that is what they found,i havnt heard about the Ct scan they did, afterthe rhizotomys i plan on resting....
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.