advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

made it through surgery

Comments

• SpineAZSpineAZ WiscPosts: 1,082
    Glad to see you are home and on the route to recovery. For the bowel issue I used prunes, colace, and cascara root (natural laxative). Luckily I like prunes, or should I say I used to....8 weeks of them has been more than I ever imagined :-)
    2 ACDFs, 2 PCDF, 3 LIFs; Rt TKR; Rt thumb fusion ; Lt thumb arthroplasty; Ehlers Danlos 
  • yippee the laxatives are working and a happy 1 week to you also jellyhall. doctor signed for a handicap parking permit for me now just waiting on that. cant drive tho so my kids are doing my errands for me and walgreens lets them bring in any prescriptions and they fill them no questions asked. now just sleep and start up my walking routine. my best to you all.
  • advertisement
  • Hi and welcome , just a thought ( and disgusting one )I used suppositories every morning since I got back home from the hospital ( one week ago )..It suck , but , they worked....thge last two mornings I did not have to use any...For me , it was just know I could push , and once my body new I could , the it came easy , so to speak.....
Sign In or Join Us to comment.