advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

June surgeries

Comments

• For you baby bubbles
    Thinking and praying for you for a successful surgery that achieves what is needed and for good pain control after surgery.
    Wishing you well on the recovery road. :-)

Lela
    I hope that you are feeling calm and confident for your cervical fusion surgery tomorrow. I hope that you are able to make the most of today, and will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow.

We'll all look forward to hearing from you both as soon as you are able to post. Best wishes and see you on the other side of surgery! :H
  • Thinking of you both and hoping that you are feeling comfortable and that recovery is under way.

We are here for you and waiting to hear how you are getting on, when you feel up to posting :D
  • advertisement
  • I say we because, while hubby is the one undergoing the operation, I have traveled the last year's very painful road with him .We go for a pre-op on June 14 and will know then what they are intending to do beyond the laminectomy. It's a relief to have a date and yet it is also really scary. Thank you so much for all the info as we now have some idea of what lies ahead and how we can cope.
    We do live over two hours away from the hospital. I am worried about the ride home and how I can make it easier for him?
  • Today Is the Day!!! Cant sleep, a little nervous, anxious to be on the other side as you all say! Thanks for the support, I will let you know how things go, if it werent for this site I would have gone nuts months ago when all my cervical issues started to rear its ugly head! Thamks again! Lela

• Praying for you, your family and your surgical team.
    Hope that all goes well and that you wake up feeling much improved and without pain.
    Now starts your journey on the road to recovery.
    Hope it will be smooth and not too long.

We will all be waiting to hear how things went, once you are able to post.
    :D
  • advertisement
  • What a relief to have it over and now you can begin to mend. Hoping for a very speedy recovery so you can get on with a painfree life.
  • Thinking of you today Lela! Before you know it, it'll all be over and you will be on your way to recovery!

Wishing you the best and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
  • duplicate post sorry
  • Thanks for everyone's comments, and to Jellyhall for thinking of us. I'm doing pretty well - my surgery went well - no complications, and the leg pain is gone. Although I have a twinge of it sometimes, like when I get up from lying down too long, or sometimes when I lie on the same side for too long. But once I get up and walk around, it goes away. The Charley horses haven't left though. Usually I can stop them in their tracks, but not last night!
    But in general, I'm looking forward to getting my strength back and moving on.
    Good luck to everyone else in your surgeries and recovery!
    discectomy in June 2010 - success! No sciatic pain, just some remaining numbness in foot. And I get charlie horses a lot.

• It sounds like everything is doing well Meesha, and you are already finding out how helpful the walking is.

Keep healing :D
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.