advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anyone have an eco- electric bicycle?

Comments

• Charry,

Around here, no one is safe! (G) In all honesty though, it is a good looking ride. I just showed my hubby your picture you put up, and his first comment was "Cool, we could get one of those for the RV - easy to scoot around camps with!" Men! hehehhe Enjoy your new freedom woman!!! *HUG*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Charry-that is a great looking bike, how fun!!! I may have to check it out for myself. Let us know how it goes...

I can't find one like that. Where did you get it?? PM me...thanks

Renea'
  • advertisement
  • Oh, I just knew there would be beautiful scarf involved!

My friend said that it did take some definite getting used to. She is still very concious of driving it on any "main drags." She's loving it now though and working her way around town easy enough.

It did take her the better part of over a month to build her confidence and is still working on the strength.

Go Snoopy Go!
  • Charry,
    I think what you are doing is fantastic and inspirational you are heading forward in the direction of your future, through tenacity and creativity. Your resolve to make what is left fun and embrace those physical challenges we all face helps other feel that they too will find what works for them.

Take care and if you see me I will wave, I think my own battery is going.

Take care and have fun, happy days.

John.

• Go Charry!!! I think you should have gotten it in hot pink :) Looks heavy - is it?
  • advertisement
  • Yes it is heavy! Or I'm weak! It's 88lbs or 40kg. I still have an issue with my weak left arm putting the kick stand up on the bike. It's a beautiful bike and I'm riding it really well now but with the 30 day guarantee I may return it. I strongly advise anyone to go for a test ride before buying one. I may get a smaller bike.

John-Waving back at you. Do you have a bike?
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • The bike was beautiful but it was very heavy and large for me to handle. But I had a good time while I was able to ride it and made me feel like I was living it up again. Back to my walks and my stepper for exercise.

I have the memories and still have my scarf! Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Charry,

So sorry to hear you had to send it back. I am happy to see you had some normalcy for a bit, and had fun with it. I am sure you will find something that will work for you. *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I'm sure you made the right decision for you. Ah, but you still have the scarf!

I'll still visualize you with the scarf blowing in the wind. Once upon a time, on a windy day....
  • I'm sorry you had to return your cool bike. However, I just want you to know I truly admire your courage and strength to try something so challenging! You Go Girl! Keep up the courage, keep smiling, and you'll find more fun-filled times ahead!

Kathy
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.