advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

October 2010 Surgery

Comments

• :H Looks like I may be joining you all...if not early november. Will find out this Tuesday. Who is the first October surgery?

Angela
  • I had an e-mail earlier from my surgeons secretary stating that my surgeons theatre time has been cancelled on October 19th which happens to be my operation date.

Not anymore.Thanks a f****ing bunch.
  • advertisement
  • Sorry to hear Scott. I have to say you UK people have shit problems happening to you lately. Again...US People listen...you do not want government controlled healthcare!

Angela
  • I'm the 12th october but I did have my original date which was the 21st sept cancelled so I'm really hoping this new date is sucessful , got another pre op next friday , that's my 3rd pre op !!!
  • Good luck Janiebaby.

My pain seems to be worsening on a daily basis so I'm hoping for a new op' date soon.
  • advertisement
  • Thanks Scott , mine is also getting worse , I know take sleeping pills at night as the painkillers was'nt doing the job at night !! Hope u get a new date soon xx
  • Thanks Scott , mine is also getting worse , I know take sleeping pills at night as the painkillers was'nt doing the job at night !! Hope u get a new date soon xx
  • I will Be having my L5 S1 fusion Done On Oct 14th
    And I am Excited to get moving with my life again
    nervous.... YES.....But I would say that is prob normal lol good luck Deb an d Everyone having surgery
  • AWWW MAN THAT SUCKS SCOTT SORRY BUDDY WISH I COULD BUY YOU A BEER BUD
  • Good Luck Angelanic
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.