advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

October 2010 Surgery

Comments

• I really hope your surgery provides you excellent relief and you have a smooth recovery with minimal pain.

Will be anxious to hear how everything goes!

Tammy :)
  • I need to pop over to the Recovery forum and see how you are doing.

Hope your surgery went well.

Tammy
  • advertisement
  • I hope everything goes very smooth and your recovery isn't too painful.

Please let us know how things are going, when you can type.

• Geeze... I am so sorry to read that your surgery has been cancelled.

I'll take a look around the other forums to see if you have it rescheduled yet.

Again... so sorry to hear this news.

Tammy
  • I wish you the best!

I'm trying to play catch up and decided it would be best to just let you all know I hope all of your surgeries go well and your recoveries are kept to as minimal pain, as possible.

• advertisement
  • I'm scheduled for hardware removal, exploratory surgery and possibly re-fusion of l4/l5. Had PLIF September last year.

Best of luck to all others who are having surgery during this month and to all that have already, I hope recovery is going well!
  • My husband is scheduled for an XLIF Friday October 15th
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm having my surgery October 29th...I have a failed fusion L4-L5 a non union and some loose hardware.

Maria~

spondylolisthesis at L4-5; stenosis,
    Lumbar surgeries 1999 L4-L5
    Lumbar staph infection 1999-2000"
    Meningitis x5 in 1999-2001
    Brain shunt 2000"
    Brain shunt removed 20001"
    ALIF/PLIF fusion 8/5/09
  • Oct. 29th here. Removal of Prodisc-c, then fusion at c5-c6.

Finding very little info. out there on this surgery
    :(
  • Good luck to those late october surgery dates !! Yes you will feel nervous and worry about how its all going to go afterwards. Everyone is diffrernt but I can say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Pain managment is very good xx it will be worth swapping a bit of intense pain for a lot of chronic pain !! See you guys on the other side !!
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.