In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

poland syndrome

elviseelvis Posts: 78
hi yea i been on here a few time for my self and my husband i need help again this time with my daudhter i live in the uk and my daughter as poland syndrome we have been to the doc with this and he didnt even know what it was so i have looked it up on the net and read on it then went back to the doc with this to see if we could get the op she need on the nhs and he wrote a letter to them and we have been told that they will not help her does anyone else no were we can get help with this i understand that quite a lot of doc dont know what this is please help me on this my daughter needs this done asap er have been to a privet doc and they told us that it will cost us 4.500 pound to have it one on her breasts which i cannot pay as i am disabled and cannot work thank again


  • Sorry to hear about your daughter but hope you can find a good Surgeon. Maybe a plastic surgeon does this? and I would check out Children's hospitals there. Best wishes. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
Sign In or Join Us to comment.