advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

My world fell apart when I developed Fibromyalgia

becky99bbecky99 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in New Member Introductions
My world fell apart when I developed fibromyalgia, but in developing a way to recover from it I created an amazing career helping others. My methods also aided my recovery when I had a pancreatic tumour, and a malignant melanoma. Having suffered from fibromyalgia symptoms my aim is to help others recover and put the pieces of their life back together only better than it was before. If you would like to know more about my story click here: fibromyalgia treatment

EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Moderator haglandc
advertisement

Comments

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can.. i am sorry you are suffering from such a serious condition.. there is a site just for you on SH.. be sure and check it out!! good luck to you! i look forward to your posts. Jenny :)
Sign In or Join Us to comment.