advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

pain patches

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 572
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:50 AM in Pain Medications
hi all
after all the indeciding of to do or not to do the patch
i have been on the fentynl 50mc since sunday..
I didn't have pain relief but it did add to my breathing asthma problems...
I called doc and tried doing the patch for 2days instead of the 3 ...still no diff...so i took it off..
and will for now stick to the norco's till i see the doc next wk..and search for new plan..
I think giving it a wk is enough time..what do you all think...did you stay on them longer and then got relief...or are ther some of you that they also did nothing for???

thanks
mary
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.
advertisement

Comments

• I tried them for a month with no relief.
    Why did I leave them on so long??? I kept hoping they would kick in. They never did.
    But they do help a lot ofpeople.....just not me.

Cheers :H
    Patsy W
  • Main pain relief came much sooner than one week. I don't think they are going to work if they haven't worked in a week unless they need to be stronger. Sorry you didn't get relief.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.