advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Is Pain Medication Ruining My Life-HELP

Comments

• Thank you for the words that have true meaning. I am going to try to quit grieving and move on. It's time and I have hurt enough in many ways.

I look up to you and your long career of service, you have so much to be proud of and I'm glad you are my friend.

Al
    AL S
  • Thanks Al,

You're going to have times where you miss your prior "normal" life, and that is normal. Just like when we lose a family member or close friend, we go through grieving, sadness, maybe even anger. Our lives are no different. Well, actually a little different, as inside we are still us, just in a new chapter in our book of life is all.

I know I have more procedures and surgeries in my future. Not happy about it, but at the same time, knowing is power, so I give myself a break and go with it. I just live my life in a different way than I originally pictured in my youth. I let myself grieve and am now in my new chapter.

Celebrate your life's accomplishments, and I think you will feel a bit better Al. I know it's not easy, but you're a strong man, and I have faith based on what I've seen of your posts. *HUGZ*

Glad to have you as a friend as well!! :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.