I pushed my surgery from the 8th to the 17th of June. My appt for the second opinion at UPenn is on the 8th, so I figure this gives me plenty of time to talk it over with my husband and make a decision. I'm still going for pre-admission testing today, that way it's done and overwith. My mom will be coming with me to the appt at UPenn. I'm nervous but anxious to see what this doctor has to say. My only question is this: what happens if the two doctors disagree? For instance, what if this new doctor doesn't think surgery is a good option? Or what if he suggests a different type of procedure? Do I go for a third opinion? I know I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm just curious as to what happens at that point.