advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Lots of neck problems!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Charlie,

Hopefully 'sooner' will be the word of the day soon. Myelopathy is nothing to play with. You now have a trusted surgeon, you're comfortable with the idea of having surgery now, and there is a game play of action.

As for folks on here, you nailed it! A great place and wonderful folks "who get it" as they say. :)

(glad to see the mods got that spam crap out of your thread)

Brenda

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement

• Yes, I believe these are all symptoms of cervical spine problems.

Are you being 'watched' by a doctor.
    Make sure that they know that your symptoms are increasing, especially about the off balance and bumping into door frames. I have that too, and my neurosurgeon told me yesterday that if it increases to become common place, I should contact them.

Not liking it either! :(

Hey, I just saw that you have surgery scheduled for 25th July, so they have already decided that surgery is necessary.

I am still in the 'watching and waiting' stage.

• advertisement

• I will be thinking of you and really feeling for you. :-)

I am doing okay.
    No plans for surgery at the moment, and they are going to 'watch and wait' to see how things progress.
    I am being sent to Pain Management - don't like the sound of the epidural injections. Have you had any of those, and if so, did they help?

I have to have nerve conduction studies and have had x-rays in various positions. Awaiting the results of those.

I am still having various symptoms, which I am now trying to ignore and pretend I am fine.

Charlie, I really hope that this surgery will place you in a position where you can get back to your life.

:-)
  • Sorry to hear you are starting to get the "butter finger"(s) going on. My right hand will always be like that, but now my left is starting to do that, and too my handwriting is now suffering the changes.

Make sure you let your doctor know of these changes. I think I read somewhere that you were about to have surgery? If so, hopefully most of your symptoms will be resolved with it. Support *HUGZ* to ya!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.